tisdag 4 september 2018

180904 BREAKDOWN NR3, 1048km

Yesterday I finally got my thumb throttle from the dealer. It "only" took 3 months.........
Luckily I put it on when I got it!

Today when going to work the pedal+arm fell off......
UNBELIVABLE......again. How the h-ll have they mounted this bike?


I managed to go with throttle the last 10km to work.
I then tightened it at work but before coming home it was loose again?!?!?
It is clear that it has been loose for a while :-( Look at the contact surfaces....
I have now tightened it like h-ll and added Loctite as well.
Hopefully it will not break again.......


I also had a look at the front brake. This one stopped to work at around 900km.
I ordered new pads and changed them today. When I did that I noticed that the old was ones were good?
Strange!! There was zero breakingforce....

Lets see tomorrow if its working ok now with new pads.....

Price 15 000 Sek-Refund from the swedish gouvernment 3500kr= 11500kr

Mudguard 100 Sek
Lock 50 Sek
Saddle 100Sek
Tyre 80 Sek¨
Hose 40 Sek
Break pads 120 Sek
Parts total: 490Sek

#stealth 1000w Cyclotricity

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar

220626 - 10 000km!!!!

 My bike has now worked for 10 000km. This is  a big milestone!! I now look at the bike as "paid of". From now on I ride very chea...